Luca Pretti has 25 years of experience in PLC programming dedicated to the control and automation of the process. The main sectors of intervention are process automation for manufacturing industries and environmental monitoring for the pharmaceutical industry.
The following are the main types of automation and control systems implemented:
- Automation of weighing, mixing and storage systems for the feed and food industry.
- Automation of plants for the production of dairy products (pasteurization, ultra filtration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, electrodialysis, concentration, spray towers).
- Automation of water treatment plants..
- Particulate and biological monitoring in the pharmaceutical environment (21 CFR Part 11).
- Automation of airport loading bridges.
- energy metering systems.
The design of his automation and control systems always start with a thorough analysis of the needs and problems of the customer with special regard to the cost / benefit ratio of each possible technical solution.
The search for the best technical and economical solution is never conditioned by preconceived commercial decisions but instead builds on the diversity of knowledge and experience accumulated over time.